This demo is a port of AGT’s Third Person Demo that was posted on the TV3D Beta Discussion forum. The original version was VB6, I just took the same media and code structure and adapted it to C# 2.0 (Visual Studio.NET 2005).
- From AGT’s original demo :
- Custom Animations
- Basic Third Person camera
- Reflective/Refractive water
- Tangent-space normal-mapping on meshes, managed lighting on actor and landscape
- Text drawing
- Polycount fetching
- Simpler camera control
- Options dialog (fullscreen/windowed, beta key, antialiasing…)
- More visible glow effect
- The original version used a normal-mapping shader; I removed it because it was useless, TV supports it out-the-box!
- Stencil shadows (no self-shadows)
- Removed unused code portions and media